Assignment Calculator: Introduction
When you're doing coursework or an assignment, it can be tricky to plan how much you need to spend on it. The assignment calculator is a scheduling tool that's aimed at helping you complete your assignment on time by:
- providing guidance for each step of the process
- outlining what you need to do
- giving you an action plan with suggested deadline dates for finishing each step
Disclaimer: every assignment is different, and you might need to plan each assignment differently, so:
- Always refer to your specific assignment guidelines
- If you have any questions about your assignment, ask your tutor or teacher
- Remember this is an advisory tool with suggested due dates; don't forget to use your own judgement!
How It Works
After clicking the link at the bottom of this page, enter your assignment start and end dates in the boxes. When you click the Submit button, the page will expand, and you'll see:
- "Your Assignment Schedule" on the left of the page will be populated with the steps and their due dates
- The number of days you have left until the assignment due date
- The assignment broken down into several different steps
- What you should do in those steps
- The due date for each step's completion.