Business Source Elite: Publication Search
Instead of searching for items, you can browse or search the publications covered by Business Source Elite. The Publications page is available as a link (Publications) in the green navigation bar on the top left of the page.
There are two search boxes on the Publications page, the3 first is a regular search, the second is for searching for publication titles. There are three search options for searching publications
- Alphabetical (publications starting with your search term)
- Subject or Description (publications where you search term matches the subject matter of the publication or appear in the publication's description
- Anywhere in title (publications where your search term appears anywhere in the title)
Below the search options are links to titles beginning with that letter. Click on J for example to see a list of all titles beginning with the letter "J"
Tick the box next to the title to add the journal to a Business Source Elite search (Mark items for Search)
Having ticked Mark Items for Search for "Journal of " Accountancy" and "Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance", they are now added to a Business Source Elite search that will return all items from those two publications
An alphabetical list of publications follows the search options. Click the title to see the publication information page. Below the title is indicated whether full-text or bibliographic records are available along with the coverage dates.
When you click on the title, you'll see a page like this
This page contains:
- Publisher Information
- Title history - detailing any changes to the name of the publication etc.
- Bibliographic Record coverage
- Full-Text coverage (if available)
- Embargo type (if full-text access is delayed)
- Subject matter of the publication
- Publication description
- Publisher URL
- Frequency of publication
- Peer-reviewed indicator
On the right of the page is an expandable menu of title coverage - click on a year to see all issues published in that year and click on an issue to see the items in that issue