Reopening and Induction: Introduction
This section provides access to resources intended to support and provide guidance for the reopening of FET Institutions in the context of the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions and also general document that will be helpful to new FET staff
These resources, which have been shared by ETBs or developed by ETBI, are now available to the sector for reference and can be adapted to suit particular needs of each ETB..
Resources take the form of documents or videos. Documents, (PDF, Microsoft Word or Excel), will open in a new browser tab or will be downloaded depending upon your browser settings.
Videos can be viewed on this site or if not, then on the video's hosting platform, which will open in a new browser tab upon clicking the link.
There are six pages in this section:
- COVID-19 documents - for documents relating to managing COVID-19
- Covid 19 videos - for videos relating to managing COVID-19
- General Induction Resources - for resources relating to the FET sector as a whole
- ETBI - introducing the roles and responsibilities of ETBI
- Apprentices Return to Training - resources and assessment for apprentices returning to training centres
- FET Reopening - resources and assssement for FET learners returning to college