EBSCO eBooks for FE Subscription Collection: My EBSCO Account
You can set up a personal account, called a MY EBSCO account, to use in EBSCO databases
A personal account lets you:
- Save search results
- Save persistent links to searches
- Create search & journal alerts
All these are saved in a personal folder that is stored online and accessible from any device once you sign in.
For the FE Subscription Collection, a personal account is also required to
- Download complete ebooks
- Make notes in the online reader
In order to create and use a personal MyEBSCO folder account, you must allow cookies to be stored by your browser.
To create a personal account, click the Sign In link in the navigation menu on the top right of the screen
On the next page`, click the Sign up link.
If you have a Google account, you can use that to sign-in. Click the 'Continue with Google' button and follow the prompts. Otherwise, enter your first name, your email and create a password, taking note of the stated password requirements.
You need to agree to the collection of personalised data to continue. If you don't, you cannot create an account. Personal data collected includes:
- Account Information, such as login credentials, email, or name, if shared by you or your institution.
- Saved items, such as checkouts and saved searches.
- Activity data, such as searches, retrievals, and links.
- Other data, such as affiliations and continuing education (if available)