Assignment Planning: Before You Submit
Before you submit your assignment, think about the following:
- Have you read and understood the assessment brief?
- Have you answered the question set in the assignment?
- Have you kept to the word count?
- Have you demonstrated that you can write critically and academically?
- Have you supported your arguments using appropriate sources?.
- Have you checked that the referencing in your assignment is in line with your course requirements?
- Have you checked that all in-text citations are included in your reference list?
- Have you checked that all ideas taken from other sources have been quoted, summarised or paraphrased?
- Have you proofread your work and used a spelling and grammar checker?
- Have you made sure your font style & size, line spacing,margins and other formatting meet the presentation criteria?
- If no presentation criteria have been given, then look at the previous page for formatting advice
After you submit, think about:
- What went well during the assignment?
- What didn't go well?
- Is there anything that you would do differently next time?
- Write down your reflections and look at them before you start your next assignment
<< Format Links >>