Assignment Planning: Before You Start
Some things to do before you start:
If this isn’t your first assignment:
- Have you reflected and acted upon any feedback you received for previous assignments?
- Do you remember what worked well and what didn't on your last assignment?
Read your assignment and look for:
- The purpose - what are you being asked to do
- Style and formatting information (font size & type, line spacing etc)
- Topic guidance and suggestions
- Any sources that are recommended for finding information
- The due date of the assignment
- The word count
Regarding the assignment:
- Do you know how much the assignment is worth in terms of the final grade for the course?
- Have you asked your tutor about anything you do not understand about the assignment?
Here's a checklist that you can use before, during and after you finish, that might help you with your assignment.
<< Assignments Understand >>